It’s with great pleasure that we announce the publication of a brandnew, dutch kendo book.
“Nihon Kendo no Kata & Kihon Bokuto Waza” is a translation of Stephen Quinlan-sensei’s essay about both the traditional kendo kata and the modern set of waza exercises that use the bokuto.
Among others the book covers:
* The importance of the uchidachi-shidachi relationship
* Kata conventions and formalities.
* All kata, in detail and with extra pointers.
* All kihon bokuto waza, in detail and with extra pointers.
* The underlying principles (riai) of the kata, de technical, philosophical and religious backgrounds.
The book is available immediately! As free PDF ebook, or as a €8 softcover.